How to Mirror an iPhone to a TV Without a Wi-Fi Network
Sometimes you want to share stuff from your iPhone with others but don’t have access to Wi-Fi. If it happens, fortunately, there are a few options.
This tutorial will show you how to mirror your iPhone to your TV without a Wi-Fi connection.
Mirroring Your iPhone to a TV using Apple Peer-to-Peer Airplay
The most recent Apple TV models, such as the Apple TV 4K (2nd generation—2021) or Apple TV HD (formerly known as the Apple TV 4th generation—2015), will allow Peer-to-Peer Airplay without Wi-Fi. If you own an Apple TV (3rd Generation Rev. A—2012), it should be running Apple TV Software 7.0 or later.
You’ll also need an iOS smartphone that is at least a 2012 model or later. Furthermore, it must be running at least iOS 8. Unfortunately, previous devices do not support Peer-to-Peer Airplay. Screen mirroring is still possible on older devices, but a Wi-Fi connection is necessary.
Screen Mirroring using Peer-to-Peer Airplay is a straightforward method if you have the proper equipment.
Peer-to-Peer Airplay operates independently of Wi-Fi and may not function when any of your devices is linked to a network. As a result, you must first unplug your Apple TV and iOS from any Wi-Fi network, then rejoin to it.
- Go to Settings, then Network, and finally Wi-Fi.
- If your Apple TV is linked to a network, it will appear on the screen of your television. Choose Forget Network after selecting the name of the existing Wi-Fi network.
- To see the current connection information on your iOS device, click to Settings, then choose Wi-Fi. To disconnect, choose Forget Network.
- If you don’t know your present Wi-SSID Fi’s or password, as specified in Step 4 above, don’t continue.
- Connect both devices to Bluetooth since Peer-to-Peer Airplay is a wireless feature. This stage enables the devices to communicate with one another.
- To utilize Peer-to-Peer Airplay, turn on Wi-Fi on your iOS device. It is not necessary to be linked, but it must be turned on. Airplay controls appear in the Control Center as Screen Mirroring. If it does not appear, try bringing the devices closer together. If it doesn’t work, try rebooting your iOS device.
- Select Screen Mirroring. Your Apple TV should be on the list. If you’re prompted for a connection password, it should appear on your TV screen. To enable the function, enter that information.
If you complete all of the instructions above, you should be able to use Peer-to-Peer Airplay to mirror your iOS screen to your TV.
Mirroring Your iPhone to a TV using the Apple Lightning Connector to HDMI Port
Connecting two devices with a wire is another way to mirror your iPhone screen. The Apple Lightning Connector connects the bottom port of your iPhone to an HDMI cable.
Connect the gadget to your phone’s Lightning port, connect an HDMI cable to your TV, and then plug the HDMI cable into the Lightning Connector to immediately mirror your screen to your TV.
If you don’t mind dealing with all the cables, this approach is a quick and easy option. You also don’t need an Apple TV to make this work. This approach works as long as your TV has an HDMI port. Disconnect the connections if you wish to discontinue mirroring.
There are alternative connection cables available that aren’t officially made by Apple that you may use if you so choose. However, dependability and safety cannot be guaranteed. It’s recommended to stay with the original product if you want to keep your gadgets safe from harm.
iPhone to TV without Wi-Fi
Finally, not everyone has access to Wi-Fi at all times. Mirroring your iPhone to your TV without Wi-Fi is a valuable tool. Yes, sharing your phone’s contents on a bigger screen should not be limited to Wi-Fi connections, and Apple allows you to do exactly that!
Do you have any other suggestions about how to mirror your iPhone to a TV without using Wi-Fi? Please share your opinions in the space below.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic How to Mirror an iPhone to a TV Without a Wi-Fi Network on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the kookydroidapps.com team, along with other related topics such as: Tech.
Related videos about How to Mirror an iPhone to a TV Without a Wi-Fi Network