How to Get Custom Beat Saber Songs on an Oculus Quest 2
On your Oculus Quest 2, there are several ways to have fun with Beat Saber. While rocking to your favorite bass, drums, and other sounds, you can avoid bombs and slash blocks. This necessitates the use of music, and although the game has a superb selection of original tracks, custom tunes elevate the experience to a whole new level.
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to acquire custom tracks in Beat Saber Oculus Quest 2. You’ll learn how to get access to hundreds of tunes and revitalize your game.
How to Get Custom Songs on Beat Saber Oculus Quest 2
It shouldn’t be difficult to include unique music into Beat Saber, but it is a multi-stage procedure. The first step is to install the game on your computer, then activate developer mode and USB debugging:
- Navigate to the “Devices” section, then press the “Developer Mode” button to enable “Developer Mode.”
- Accept the option to allow debugging from your computer to enable USB debugging. In this manner, the PC may send orders to the headset.
A green dot should now appear in the upper-left corner of your SideQuest. This implies you may continue, but you won’t be able to integrate custom music in your current version. Only previous versions of the platform are compatible with custom music, therefore you’ll need to downgrade. But first, create a backup of your Beat Saber files:
- Choose the place on your computer where the files will be stored, and you’re done.
The next process is to remove Beat Saber. This enables you to revert to a prior version:
- After downloading the APK, drop it into your SideQuest logo on the “Apps” tab, where the old version was removed.
- Wait for the installation to complete, which should just take a minute. When the procedure is complete, the platform should tell you.
Finally, you may download and utilize BMBF, a platform that allows you to add custom music to Beat Saber:
- The BMBF should now be on the list. To complete the procedure, open the platform and follow the instructions.
- Launch BMBF and go to the main playlist screen. If it doesn’t react, shut your BMBF by pressing the “X” button in the lower-left corner of the screen and reopening it.
- Hover your mouse over the tabs in the upper portion of BMBF.
- To include the songs into your game, choose “Sync to Beat Saber” in the upper-right area. This must be done anytime a new song is added. Otherwise, they won’t appear in Beat Saber.
Go to your SyncSaber page if you wish to add tracks from anywhere other than your headphones. Once you’ve registered an account, you may synchronize music you’ve bookmarked on the BeastSaber website. Enter your login to access your bookmarked content. You may also sync popular songs, artists, and other information. To properly import the tracks, be sure to sync the profile after each modification. Return to your “Playlist” page if you want to test out the new tunes. Create a new playlist and manually or using third-party solutions, such as Playlist Editor Pro, sort the music.
How to Get Custom Songs on Beat Saber Oculus Quest 2 Without Computer
The preceding advice is mostly dependent on your computer. You may wish to try another approach, such as utilizing your smartphone. To begin, connect Oculus Quest 2 to your smartphone as follows:
- Navigate to the information area of your phone’s “Settings.” Tap repeatedly on the Android version or serial number screen, depending on your device.
- The system should prompt you to activate developer mode on your smartphone. You may now access your developer preferences by clicking the “Yes” button.
- Select “Developer Options” from the “Additional Settings” menu (This step may vary by phone)
- Locate and enable the “USB Debugging” function. Although the terminology varies, most systems use these identifiers.
- On this page, create an Oculus developer account and download the companion software on your device.
- Log in with the developer account to the companion platform and activate the Quest headset.
- Toggle on “Developer Mode” after selecting “Devices” in the bottom area.
- Install BugJaeger from the Play Store. This platform allows you to connect to multiple devices with your smartphone through Wi-Fi or USB OTG and execute actions that would normally need a privileged account.
- Connect the Oculus Quest 2 to your smartphone.
Install BMBF and use BeatSaber to discover custom music.
- Uninstall Beat Saber and launch BugJaeger after downloading the newest version of BMBF from the official website.
- In the upper-right corner, press the “+” sign.
- Select “select apk file” and enter the APK acquired from this website. Wait for the software to finish installing.
- Install BMBF by opening your BugJaeger and repeating the procedures you used to downgrade your Beat Saber.
- Select the “select apk file” prompt by clicking the “+” symbol in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Look in your download folder for the file “com.weloveoculus.BMBF.apk.” Before removing your smartphone from the viewer, tap it and wait for the system to install the file.
- In your Oculus Quest 2, go to the library and search for your BMBF. If it does not appear, click “filters” in the upper-right corner and choose “Unknown Origins.”
- Choose BFBM and click the “Continue” button. Allow the platform to remove Beat Saber and update it with the necessary fixes.
- When the files are complete, reinstall Beat Saber by clicking “install,” and the platform should prompt you to restore the program. Close the screen by tapping “Yes.”
- Navigate to the BeastSaber website and choose the custom tune you wish to use in your game. To preserve your modifications, download it and sync it with your account.
How to Get Custom Songs on Beat Saber Oculus Quest 2 Without BMBF
Unfortunately, bespoke tracks on Beat Saber are not available without BMBF. It is currently the only option to include bespoke music.
Boost Your Beat Saber Sessions
With a plethora of unique Beat Saber games at your disposal, the possibilities are limitless. Include your favorite music, and the thrills will be amplified.
How many custom songs have you added to Beat Saber? Did you use a computer or a smartphone? Please share your thoughts in the comments box below.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic How to Get Custom Beat Saber Songs on an Oculus Quest 2 on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the kookydroidapps.com team, along with other related topics such as: Tech.
Related videos about How to Get Custom Beat Saber Songs on an Oculus Quest 2